I create photography for the best advertising and design agencies, top production companies, exceptional clients and brands worldwide, and I am always interested in discussing possible future collaborations.
This website shows a selection of my photography, shot in countries such as Cape Town, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Lapland, Sochi (Russia), as well as extensively in the UK, Europe and USA.
I am equally comfortable shooting on location as I am in studios, often working in sensitive or difficult conditions. My experience ranges from large stand-alone shoot productions, to embedding with TV/ film crews, usually shooting publicity and unit stills.
Previous shoots include: Adele, BAE Systems, BBC, Motorola, O2, Olam, Pharrell Williams, RedBull, Unilever, Winter Olympics (see ‘Client List’ for more details).
When not shooting commissions I gain inspiration from many sources, but tend to focus my personal photographic projects on environmental portraiture – interesting people in interesting places.
My work has been exhibited and published internationally, notably with a solo exhibition ‘Expect More’ at The Royal Opera Arcade Gallery, Pall Mall, London. And yes, I am ‘award winning’, but isn’t everyone now?!
To under-pin 20 years of experience in the industry I also have the following professional credentials:
· Association of Photographers (AOP): Accredited and Awarded Photographer
· National Union of Journalists (NUJ): Press Card holder
· Bectu (media and entertainment union): Camera Department member
COVID-19 Safety Training
· Advertising Producers Association (APA): Passed: + Registered COVID Supervisor
· 1st Option / Screen Skills: Passed: C-19 Awareness On Production
· Safe Sets International: Passed: COVID-19 Training Assessment
Professional Insurance Cover
· Professional Indemnity
· Public and Products Liability
· Employers Liability
· Worldwide Equipment Cover